This is a great resource for anyone who’d like to join the Downtown Bloomington workforce. With convenient access via mass transit and a wide variety of restaurants and retailers, Downtown Bloomington is a great place to live, work, and play.
NEW POSTING, August 26, 2016
City of Bloomington Job Opportunities Downtown
Box Office Assistant, BCPA
Facitlity Operator II, Pepsi Ice Center
That Dapper Pet : GroomerThat Dapper Pet : Groomer Owner/Contact: Amy Hoffman
High end grooming Boutique and Spa in Downtown Bloomington has an immediate opening for an experienced, enthusiastic and energetic pet groomer to complement our excellent team, a great work environment in a high traffic location.
• Interact professionally and effectively with all clients
• Professionally perform industry standard grooming services on animals as requested by clients, including brushing, bathing, ear and teeth cleaning, expression of anal glands, & trimming nails, etc.
• Assist with generating and developing the grooming business
• Assist in booking grooming appointments, and performing follow-up phone calls and reminders to customers
• Ensure the safety and well-being of each animal
• Maintain spa cleanliness and safety
• Utilize grooming instruments including shears and dryers
• Ability to document and follow client instructions and/or breed profiles/standards when clipping or trimming an animal’s coat
• Complete personal daily grooming payroll and commission paperwork
• Ability to physically move animals and merchandise up to 30 pounds
• When needed, assist with bathing and hand drying animals
Must provide own shears/scissors
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
• Have a loving touch and Extreme passion for animal welfare
• Patient /caring
• Team player, positive attitude, professional work ethics
• Successful candidates must have strong customer service and communication skills
• Be able to work well on your own as well as part of a team
• Knowledge of the individual breed standards
• Minimum of 2 years experience grooming/styling pets under the leadership of a professional groomer
Extremely competitive compensation offered; please forward your resume and 3 professional references if interested.
Please be prepared to produce a portfolio of work showing before/after photos for a working interview.